BEIJING, China (August 9, 2008) The first day of the shooting competition at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China was contested Saturday with Jamie Beyerle (Lebanon, Pa.) and Jason Turner (Rochester, N.Y.) turning out impressive performances, each finishing in the fourth spots in the respective events.
In Women’s 10m Air Rifle, Beyerle claimed fourth place, barely out of medal contention, shooting a qualification score of 397, a final score of 102.8 for a total of 499.8.
This is the best I have shot since the World Cup USA last year, so I am really happy with it, Beyerle said following her fourth place finish.
In Women’s 10m Air Rifle, Beyerle claimed fourth place, barely out of medal contention, shooting a qualification score of 397, a final score of 102.8 for a total of 499.8.
This is the best I have shot since the World Cup USA last year, so I am really happy with it, Beyerle said following her fourth place finish.
It was a great match. I am disappointed, but to finish in fifth place isn’t bad and its really been a great experience overall shooting at the Olympics Beyerle said.
Some random site also named Jamie one of the top 26 Hottest US Olympic Women: Campus Squeeze
Keep an eye out for this girl in the 2012 Summer Olympics! I know she'll be kickin' some arse! Hopefully I'll be in London to watch it!
1 comment:
will you add me to your blog roll? www.isntshelovely.org
Post a Comment